Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun with Stamping!

I have to admit. I have a ton of stamps but rarely ever use them. I tend to collect them! I thought I would pull them out and try that technique where you stamp on pattern paper to add spice to your project! This mini card below is one of my favorite...especially the inside... That mini soap is the size of a pinky fingernail! Very small!!



I found this shabby chic paper and instantly fell in love! I was inspired by Faye at CupcakeCraftChallenges blog, she made a cupcake card with the same technique I believe!

The background fabric comes in artist trading card size AND it is adhesive! I was surprised on how well the stamp showed up on it!

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Makes me happy! :)