Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Come and Participate!!!!

Scrapbuggy has started doing bi-monthly challenges!! Go get your scrapbooking supplies out on a rainy day this week and come and play!!! You could win a prize!! Submit your entry here. Deadline is July 3rd!


This week's card sketch challenge:


Here is my card:


Notice the mini yo-yos??? I bought some fabric last week and have been making these little cuties like a mad woman!!! :) I want to make them in all different colors/patterns! If I make a bunch..maybe I should do my first blog candy drawing!! What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

Em

2 comments:

  1. I love your card!!! The colors are perfect and the mini yoyo's are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a super card. Loving the rich colours. Very elegant. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Makes me happy! :)