Saturday, February 8, 2014

Organizing with Flare

This was inspired by Pinterest, but with my own twist.  It started with a mountain of paperwork that needed to be dealt with.  I saw binders like this on Pinterest and decided I had nothing to lose, but the clutter.  I organized that mountain into categories and then decided how many binders I would need.  At Walmart they have very cheap binders on sale right now.  This project looks complex but it is VERY simple to do.  It took me about an hour.  I picked out some paper for 9 or 10 binders and used my die cuts to label them.  All you need are binders, straight edge cutter, and font (wether that be stickers or die cuts).  Get organized! It made me feel great when I was done! :) I dare you to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Makes me happy! :)