Monday, March 8, 2010

Coffee Sleeve Brag Book

Pinkles liked watching me add chalk to my project...silly kitty!

This "peek-a-boo" door was so easy to make. I just cut out the door, slid the picture inside the sleeve, and added a brad to keep the door open.





This brag book was so much fun to make. I used coffee sleeves to create pages and bound them together with ribbon. I used the damask die, moonlight and flirt fonts, bathtub die, and heart conversation bubble die. I used borders to create fun binding and chalked around the edges of my papers.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Pinkles looking at your chalks is so adorable- you need to make that a page about her being your little helper. The funniest page is that one where she is all wet after a bath. I didn't think people gave their cats a bath...I thought they hate water! You are so funny girl! I love this book so much. I'm working on collecting coffee sleeves now so I can make one of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks Sue!! hahha yeah she needs baths every few months..her hair is so long and gets unmanagable after awhile! shes fine in the water..its just the getting in and getting out...probably because she gets cold! She was sooo fascinated by my chalking skills...it was soo funny..she kept watching me go back and forth with different colors! oh and ps. the best coffee sleves are the ones that aren't opened up yet...bc you will have to glue the ones you already used! pps...i am so antsy for it to be June! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Makes me happy! :)